Alani Nu Hawaiian Shaved Ice + banana + white water wave has us swingin’ from the trees.
SLL Loaded Teas
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1 Alani Nu Energy Sticks - Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- 1/4 tsp. Waka pineapple green tea powder
- 1/4 tsp. Hawaiian Punch white water wave drink mix
- 1 tbsp. DaVinci sugar free banana syrup
- 2 oz. cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
Dissolve tea & Alani Nu Shaved Ice drink mix in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice