It’s the perfect not too sweet, not too tart blend of margarita, berry blue typhoon, cherry limeade and mango tangelo.
Swap the 4C, tea and guarana for a couple shots of tequila & let’s deck the halls!
SLL Loaded Teas
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/4 tsp. Waka green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp. Margaritaville margarita drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. Hawaiian Punch berry blue typhoon drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. cherry limeade drink mix
- 1/4 Skittles Tropical mango tangelo drink mix
- 2 oz. cold aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C citrus & green tea & margarita & guarana & berry blue typhoon in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of a 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
Mix cherry limeade & mango tangelo with 8 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients