It’s a mix of blackberry lemonade & blueberry.
Sweater weather is best spent together!
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/4 tsp. Waka instant black tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp. Great Value blackberry lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. Hi-C blazin' blueberry drink mix
- 2 oz. cold wild berry aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C citrus & tea & guarana & blackberry lemonade in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with wild berry aloe vera juice
Mix blazin' blueberry with 8 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients