This tea looks just as pretty as it tastes.
“From the sky, drop like confetti
All eyes on me, so V.I.P.” – Little Mix, Confetti
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high-quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes.
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Orange
- 1/4 tsp. Waka instant black tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/4 tsp. Hawaiian Punch berry blue typhoon drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. pink lemonade drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. Skittles Tropical strawberry starfruit drink mix
- 2 oz. cold wild berry Aloe Vera Juice
Dissolve 4C Citrus & 4C Orange & tea & berry blue typhoon & guarana in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of cup
Pack cup with ice
Pour cold wild berry Aloe Vera juice over ice in cup
Mix pink lemonade & strawberry starfruit with 8 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients