The lemonade brings a sour pop to the tropical Mermaid syrup.
We wanted to show you a fun way to use the Skinny Syrups that you already know and love in your loaded teas!
The Jordan’s Skinny Syrups come in many flavors and are a great way to incorporate flavor with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Now that’s something to get excited about! We are always trying to find as many ways for you to use the products you already have or ones that are affordable and accessible. These syrups fit right in at SLL. Y’all Enjoy!
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/4 tsp. Waka lemon green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp. Great Value lemonade drink mix
- 1 oz. Jordan's Skinny Syrups - sugar free Mermaid syrup
- 2 oz. cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C citrus & tea & guarana & lemonade in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
Mix Mermaid syrup with 7 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients