This is a beauty drink with a tropical mix of strawberry guava, strawberry lemonade collagen and pina colada.
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high-quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes.
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Orange
- 1/4 tsp. Waka raspberry green tea
- 1/2 packet (1/2 tbsp.) Great Value strawberry lemonade with collagen drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. Great Value strawberry guava liquid drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. Margaritaville pina colada drink mix
- 2 oz. cold aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C citrus & 4C orange & tea & strawberry lemonade collagen & strawberry guava in 8 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of a 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
Mix pina colada with 6 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients