Mango + banana with the Waka mango green tea is giving all the tropical vibes.
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Orange
- 1/4 tsp. Waka mango green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp. Great Value tropical strawberry mango drink mix
- 1 tbsp. DaVinci sugar free banana syrup
- 2 oz. cold aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C citrus & 4C orange & tea & guarana & strawberry mango in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
Mix banana with 8 oz. cold water; Add into cup with other ingredients