This tea’s blend of peach & cherry is like a perfect melody.
Fun Fact: B.B. has been inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. He was also awarded the Living Legend Medal by the Library of Congress.
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/2 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Orange
- 1/4 tsp. Waka peach green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp. 7UP cherry drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. Sunkist peach drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. Margaritaville pina colada drink mix
- 2 oz. cold aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C citrus & 4C orange & tea & guarana & cherry in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
LISTEN TO THE KING