This tea is a magical mix of grape and Unicorn Dreams syrup.
We wanted to show you a fun way to use the Skinny Syrups that you already know and love in your loaded teas!
The Jordan’s Skinny Syrups come in many flavors and are a great way to incorporate flavor with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Now that’s something to get excited about! We are always trying to find as many ways for you to use the products you already have or ones that are affordable and accessible. These syrups fit right in at SLL. Y’all Enjoy!
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Berry
- 1/4 tsp. Waka raspberry green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/4 tsp. Nerds grape drink mix
- 1 oz. Jordan's Skinny Syrups - sugar free Unicorn Dreams syrup
- 2 oz. cold Fruit of the Earth wild berry aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C berry & tea & guarana & grape in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
Mix Unicorn Dreams syrup with 7 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients