This sweet berry flavored tea has Skittles berry punch, pina colada and strawberry.
If you’re feeling eggs-tra, add a few shots of rum. Cheers to all my favorite Peeps!
AS ALWAYS, THESE RECIPES DON’T REQUIRE ANY PRICEY PRODUCTS OR SUPPLEMENTS AND ALL COME IN FOR LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR PER TEA!
Remember that you can add instant tea powder and guarana powder into any tea as your caffeine/energy component. It will not alter the flavor of your tea, but it will give you a clean, high-quality form of caffeine without the extra additives found in some of the other mixes.
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Berry
- 1/4 tsp. Waka black tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp. Skittles wild berry punch drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. Margaritaville pina colada drink mix
- 1/4 tsp. Sunkist strawberry drink mix
- 2 oz. cold wild berry aloe vera juice
Dissolve 4C berry & tea & guarana & wild berry punch in 6 oz. hot water
Pour into bottom of 32 oz. cup
Pack cup with ice
Coat top with aloe
Mix pina colada & strawberry with 8 oz. cold water
Add mixture into cup with other ingredients